Friday 25 January 2013

XXVIII



As 2013 begins I feel incredibly lucky to be so blessed with family and pals and a home that I love. I've come to realize that I don't really need many material things and that less really is more.

However - - - one can dream (/attempt to justify those dreams):

Dream List
  • A Detacher Hairy Pillow - People are divided on this pillow but I'm forever a fan - it's interesting and funny (and it's a hairy pillow)
  • Leica M Camera - We (hopefully!) are planning some travelling in our future and while I love shooting instant film & Jules' beautiful 35mm camera (plus our phones) it would be handy to have a digital camera.
  • Edible Selby Book  - My mama gave me a bunch of Chapters gift cards and it was a toss up between this and Neue Welt, which I ultimately went with. Not one of those super necessary books but fun to flip through
  • Proenza Schouler PS1 - Such a good looking book bag (#1 requirement for bags: must be able to carry a book like Rory Gilmore at prom)
  • MacBook Air - My trusty MacBook turns six this month!
  • Le Creuset Dutch Oven in Dune - For all of those times when I bookmark recipes that I never end up making (that I would be forced to make if I had this fancy thing? Maybe?)
  • Repossi Berbère Ring - This (other) fancy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment